Thursday, June 11, 2009

5 days or less!

We are less than a week from the c-section date for little Ethan. I'm hoping he'll come on his own before then, but it seems less than likely. This weekend we are going to keep to ourselves and try to do some stuff that is "just us" before Ethan gets here. I'm so excited for him to be here, but I also know that life is going to change and so a "just us" weekend is going to be important. I'm hoping I don't have the c-section for several reasons, but one is definitely that I want to be home more days while Andrew is off work. I may see if I can talk him into still working while I'm in the hospital so that he can take time off work while Ethan is actually at home! I'll be updating this regularly and adding pictures for friends and family to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment