Wednesday, July 1, 2009

WHAT. THE. HECK?!

First of all, this is the first time I've put down my son for more than 5 minutes since his dad left for work. I don't know why he's being so contrary, but it's hard to do anything at all when he's so fussy and upset. I just fed him 6 ounces too! I don't know how such a small child can eat that much! It is completely mess up. Last night we gave him his first bath. He didn't so much like it, but he got over it pretty quick. He also pooped on me last night, through his diaper. Otherwise, I'm doing pretty good. I need to find some more movies to watch to pass the time, because right now I can't really read (need my hands free) and I don't have many chores. Now I get to go pump and then hopefully my dinner will be here.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment