Monday, August 31, 2009

What cute things is Ethan doing these days? Let's see...he has an official pouty face and fully equipped quiver lip that will start way before actually being upset will. He coos and talks to me often, we have had many a conversation...and I'd like to think those conversations are about butterflies. When I put him on the changing table, he immediately lifts up his legs and butt so I can change his diaper (though sometimes he straightens them out so I can't put one back on...

I have orientation this week and then I start classes next week. I'm not looking forward to spending the morning away from him and then having homework detract from spending time with him, but I know that it is what is for the best and that my education is important for both of our futures. Plus, I know that even if I get overwhelmed I've got a great husband to help me through it!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment